19.12.08

12-19-2008

I could have predicted this.
I almost hoped for this.
Another mess i cant get around.

Today was long, gloomy and mundane.
I sat alot, read alot, drank alot.
And i still cant understand why the sun even came up.
Whats more shocking is how dark it is.


I just want to make music again.
I picked my classes for next semester. 
Christmas is right around the corner, and i still have no significant other to give my heart to.
Some things are better not given away, rather then savored for ones self.

Perhaps this year will yield some change, but based on the past three hundred and fifty days or so, i doubt the next three hundred and seventy something, will go better.



2 comments:

Andy IV said...

it won't. This craft will not save you.

Chris said...

I'm not looking for salvation, just redemption.