20.11.08

11-20-2008




Whats allways interested me about America, is the constitution and how it relates to the current times in America. Ive been reading on Thomas Jefferson, and some of the other founding fathers. What interests me, is that they wanted to seperate church and state so fat apart, they wouldnt be relevant (rather the church having effect on government). And i laugh at this now, because everything, that i can see, in the government, is influenced by Religon. Which makes me think, what if these men came back, took a look at the current state of our Country in relation to the documents they wrote, And could honestly say this is what they had in mind. Im sure it isnt. Which dissapoints me in many ways.

Schools kicking my ass, but im doing pretty good. its allready time to register for next semester, so im kind of stressing out about that. I also set a goal for myself, by next semster i will be driving, we will see how that goes.

My music life and love life seem to parallel eachother, nothings going on in either, sweet.



No comments: