4.9.08

09-04-2008

I Eat alone.
I Sleep alone.
I Dream alone.
I think alone.

I turn over in my bed, like a new leaf.
Hot autumn air brushing against my gray face.

I told myself yesterday...
I wouldn't wake up dead today.
But no death is as it seems.

Digging past the warn soil.
I find weathered and torn remnants.
Calling, yearning for an embrace.

The soils so cold.
Not until i feel the earths warm embrace....
Actions seem to have worth.
Words are more than just sounds.
Emotions are not just in the mind.

Tomorrow will be just another day.
Life slips away at every moment, ever step, every breath.
I look up to the gray skies, praying for an end.

Can you hear me?
Can you feel me?
Touch Me.
Love Me.

Because heaven knows, I'll wait.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


"Everything is so beautiful from up here..."

No comments: